Monday, 5 January 2015

Santambrogio argues erectile dysfunction after positive doping

The Italian rider Mauro Santambrogio come argued this treatment for erectile dysfunction as a cause of new cases of positive doping which was detected, according to local portal "Tuttobici".
Santambrogio, 30, said he is receiving treatment from July with a urologist, who entrusted for several months Andriol intake and Aprosten, two drugs with a high proportion of testosterone.
According to the site, the cyclist said he had reported the matter to the International Cycling Union (UCI).
The governing body of cycling on Thursday announced the temporary suspension of Santambrogio after testing positive for testosterone in a test he took in training on October 22, as he prepared to return to competition after a previous sanction had received doping .

The Italian had been suspended at detectársele EPO in the first stage of the Giro d'Italia in 2013. However, the penalty was reduced to 18 months because of his cooperation with the independent reform commission created by the UCI.


The former rider of Lampre and BMC team was preparing to return to competition with the Italian team Amore & Vita, but checked the new doping case could receive a lifetime ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment